19.6.12

魔法少女 Crafts and Purchases! + KumaCrafts Review!

Please Hype on LookBook if you like what you see!

Even though I've been trying to get into more adult type of styles, it looks like I always revert to a super cute, pastel-filled look when it comes to my purchases and what I like to decorate. I guess at the age that I'm at, I really enjoy reminiscing about the things I liked when I was a child, and that's why KumaCrafts was wonderful for making her Sailor Moon compact necklaces!! They are absolutely gorgeous~



For some weird reason some of my photos have disappeared into thin air, so I'm just going to review the latter of my two purchases--the beautiful Sailor Chibi Moon Compact necklace!! I've always wanted the actual toy since she was my favourite Sailor Scout (next to Sailor Saturn). I also purchased a Cosmic Heart Compact necklace, but everything was shipped in the same way so just ~~imagine~~ the other necklace, okay? =)


The packaging was just so cute and professional--plus she gives you a return customer discount code with each purchase! The only reason I really took the plunge to buy the second necklace despite my small budget was because I knew I was given a discount code! Love it~



The attention to details is just amazing. She even included the tiny little crescent moon within the star on the original compact. Please click on the photos to enlarge them to see her handiwork!

Overall, I will buy from her again. Both pendants were gorgeous and were made very well with sturdy materials and super vibrant colours! They are absolutely eye-catching and are great for every nostalgic fashionista or Sailor Moon fan!!

Main differences between the Chibi Moon compact and the Cosmic Heart compact necklaces were that the former is a little larger and came with a thicker chain. I will probably switch out the chain on my Cosmic Heart necklace to be longer because of personal taste, but it falls right below my collarbone. The Chibi Moon compact necklace is a bit longer, as you can see from the first set of pictures.

Now on to the second part of my post: my recent super simple DIY. I travel quite a bit, so I always have my passport on hand, so after I found an adorable lavender passport case at H&M, I just knew I had to cute it up a bit with some stickers I bought from Tokyo Japanese Lifestyle!

This is how it turned out!



I just love the cute little ponies! They just look so '80's~ I feel so nostalgic every time I look at my passport now, haha!!

Thanks for reading~



4 comments:

  1. Aww, the passport case is adorable! You made it so cute with the stickers ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Zeruda!! I love 3D stickers like that. <3

      Delete
  2. yaaay your outfit is so cute!Also love ur necklase and DIY passport,I love ponie and lilac ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you liked my post~ Lilac is probably one of my favourite colours, it just makes me so sad I'm not able to find more things to wear in that colour. ;A;

      Delete

Feel free to leave a question or a comment! =) I try to answer them as quickly as possible, so please check back!